Make Advance Reservations
- Know the number of people in your group
- Know the number of hours (4,5,6,8,10,12)
- Have a credit card ready (mc/visa)
- Be on time!
Things To Bring…
- Any food or drinks
- Sunglasses and sunblock lotion
- Hat or visor, maybe a towel, white soled shoes
- Camera or video cam
- Ziplock baggies (gallon size) and a permanent marker to identify fish in bags
Tipping Your Deckmate…
- 20% tip is customary for all the work done while on your trip AND the filletting of your fish at the dock.
Cook Your Catch…Lunch Or Dinner
- Brotula’s Seafood House & Steamer Restaurant will prepare your freshly caught fish with all the fixings. You supply the fillets which comes back with coleslaw, hushpuppies, and your choice of side items.